Money Back Guarantee
The money back guarantee is the policy of refunds which is applicable to Researchpaperwritings.org.
The policy can be divided into 2 sections:
- Before approving the preview version of your order (case).
- After approving the case.
In both cases if you live at the territory of the European Union and paid VAT in the process of payment transaction, you do not receive it back with a refund. You get back only the money or a percent of the price stated in the Prices section of the website. VAT is non-refundable.
Before approving the paper:
You can qualify for a 100% refund if:
- There was a payment mistake (identical orders, double payment, etc).
- We are not able to provide you with a suitable writer.
- You don't need the paper because the deadline has passed, but it wasn't delivered to you. In this case you don't receive the paper and don't have a right to use any materials that we have sent you before on this case (Does not apply to revisions).
You will be eligible for a 70% refund if:
The writer has been assigned, and less than a half of the deadline has passed, as the writer has started working on your paper and should be compensated.
You will be able to get back 50% of your money if:
- The writer has been assigned to your case, and more than a half of the deadline has passed.
- We are not able to provide you with a writer for your revision.
In case we fail to provide the paper on time – we recalculate the new price of the case according to the deadline within which we delivered the paper. For example, if you ordered a paper with an 8 hour deadline, and we provided the paper within 12 hours – the difference between the payments will be refunded. (Does not apply to revisions)
Please note that you have 14 days to approve the paper. Time for approval is calculated automatically from the moment the last version was uploaded to your personal order page and deadline passed. After the time has passed, the paper (or the part of the paper) is approved automatically.
If you are not satisfied with the quality of the paper you have received, you may request for a Free Revision to be made or another writer to be assigned. You also can set this order on Dispute status by writing a note “Please set this order on Dispute Status” on your personal order page.
There are several important points you need to consider when setting the order on dispute:
- In case of a dispute you will have to provide strong reasons, examples to back up your claim.
- It will take some time to resolve the dispute: communicate with the writer, send the paper for evaluation, etc. Sometimes we may ask for additional materials or evidence to support your request.
- Each case is reviewed separately; every decision concerning refund is taken after careful consideration. The refund percentage is suggested independently in each case.
- Failure to provide the information required for dispute resolution within 14 days will result in annulment of the dispute and no refund will be possible thereafter.
For all orders that are placed on Dispute status, you have 14 days period to resolve the situation with the Dispute Manager. If you fail to provide required information or feedback within time provided, dispute will be automatically closed.
For additional information on revisions, consult our “Revision Policy”.
After approving the paper:
Every client can review his/her case and ask for additional corrections if necessary. However, once you press the “Approve” button, which gives you an access to an editable and printable version of the paper, you are not able to ask for any refund. By pressing the “Approve” button, you confirm that you are satisfied with the quality of the product and have no complaints about the writer's work.
After pressing the “Approve” button you only have 7 days to ask for a revision. In order to do it, you have to contact the support and explain them the situation.
Do not press the “Approve” button if you haven't checked the paper's quality or you are not satisfied with it. If you cannot see the preview version of your paper, contact our support team and ask for another variant of paper's preview.
When asking for full refund, you don't have a right to use the paper and all the additional materials we provided you with in the course of work. All these materials become a property of our company and we reserve a right to publish the paper on-line for commercial purposes. We do not keep any kind of essay databases and ‘publish on-line' means that if the paper is googled or checked with any kind of anti-plagiarism software, it will link back to our web-site. It may also be published as content or as a sample essay. This is done to protect our writer's work in cases when Customer claims for refund when work had been already completed.
We don't guarantee any particular grade and you cannot ask for the refund in case you were poorly assessed.